Spectrum of Services
We provide advice and guidance on a full range of policies:
- Macroeconomic frameworks: fiscal, monetary, and exchange rate policies, trade and balance of payment issues, external and internal debt issues, intergovernmental fiscal relations, analysis of public investment.
- Macroeconomic reforms and modeling (CGE, two or three-gap models).
- Budget management (revenue and expenditure management, deficit targeting)
- Financial sector reforms including banking system analysis of vulnerability.
- Structural reforms including sources of growth, analysis of competitiveness, industrialization, structural transformation, agricultural productivity analysis, investment analysis.
- Microeconomic reforms including value chain analysis, labor productivity, capital adequacy, firm level issues.
- Creating light manufacturing factories to demonstrate growth and potential for job creation.
How We Work With Clients
Our approach is designed to be client specific. For example, to prepare a light manufacturing study, we first make an assessment of our client’s initial conditions. A concise field survey is carried out to explore the existing potential of the client. The field study is then combined with the most up-to-date data available in the world. An in-depth study using all available sources of data is then conducted to identify constraints to growth. Specific, yet practical policy recommendations are then made, followed by a detailed plan to carry out the recommendations, which includes the tangible development of light manufacturing factories transferred from the Far East.